Neelam, how do you gift wrap an awkward shape or a bottle.
Forget using bottle bags, unless you are adding a flair with a ribbon bow or paper embellishment.
The best way to add value and to gift wrap an awkward shape or bottle is to use tissue and cellophane.
- Measure your tissue paper so that it comfortably wraps around your bottle
- Place the awkward shape in the centre of your tissue paper
- Pleat the tissue paper up to the top and tie with a ribbon or string
- Measure your cellophane and place your gift in the centre of the cellophane and pleat up
- Tie with ribbon
- Make a stunning bow to complete your gift wrap.
You don’t need to buy expensive paper or ribbons to create a stunning gift wrap.