Asian Wedding Gift Presentation Masterclass
With weddings costing over £40,000, glorious decor and elaborate table settings, the demand for presenting gifts beautifully is growing. With over 13 years in the gift presentation industry and designing for fashion house clients and showcasing gift wrapping to thousands of viewers on our craft TV shows on Sky, I’m delighted to share my secret tips and gift presentations for Asian weddings.
The presentation industry is not only growing but expanding at such speed that more professional Asian wedding presentation experts are needed around the world, hence why I have decided to offer a master class where you will spend a full day with me learning the best of the best in gift presentation for weddings.
You will learn
- How to create a gift presentation basket using hat boxes
- How to arrange a tray for jewellery and small gifts
- How to arrange a sagan tray with dry fruit
- How to arrange and gift wrap a basket
- How to make bloom bows from scratch
- How to create luxury satin and organza bows
- How to gift wrap a bottle
- How to gift wrap a round tin
You will also receive a copy of my dvd ‘Learn How To Gift Wrap’
Ribbon Stripper Tool
Book your seat as this is guaranteed to fill quickly. All materials are included on the day and you will take your presentations away with you. We will also take some photographs of your beautiful presentations which you can use to promote your services instantly. BOOK WITH A FRIEND AND SAVE £50 PER PERSON. Click on the image below to get your discount.